MOSA Group believes that responsible management of health and safety is an integral part of business ethic.
Through strategic management of health and safety, commitment to our vision and values, and by a culture of health and safety awareness and responsibility, we strive to:
- Apply sound health and safety management principles and operating practices.
- Protect health and promote safety or personnel, customers and community.
- Be alert to customer needs, technological advancements, and socio-economic priorities.
- Lessen the hazards and potential hazards in our business.
Minimize any detrimental impact our business might have on society.
Our policy in this regard is therefore to:
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for the well being of our employees and their families, through staff participation and ownership of health and safety responsibilities.
- Ensure that the health and safety of the public and neighbouring communities is not compromised by our operations.
- Meet corporate requirements by complying with health and safety laws and regulations, conducting business according to recognised standards for our type of industry, and committing the necessary resources.
- Build and maintain a constructive relationship with regulatory authorities, meet all operating permit and licence obligations, and provide prompt advice on relevant issues.
- Commit ourselves to sub-contractor health and safety during their tenure with us, and to enforce standards and procedures laid down by the use as a minimum code of conduct for sub-contractors and third parties.
23 May 2012
The fourth Tshwane International Trade and Infrastructure Investment Conference (TITIIC) at the CSIR International Convention Centre from 23 to 25 May 2012 Read more
24 May 2012
Develop Business Solutions makes an impact at TITIIC 2012 Exhibition and conference Read more
29 June 2012
One of Mosa Engineering Services (MES) current projects named Schools aims to recapitalize 41 schools Read more
16 August 2012
MOSA Group launches a VSat services in partnership with Hughes Read more